VTech A2210 Corded Hospitality Phone - Min order required
Now accepting Credit Card
You can now pay online via secure Paypal payment.
Looking for Leasing/Rental Options?
Checkout using the Bank Transfer option adding note "Rental or Leasing Options" and we'll be in contact.
Do you think you might need some onsite assistance? Contact us for a quote or choose Auckland Installation on selected items. email@example.com
AT A GLANCE
A modern addition to any guest room, this one-line analog phone features corded comfort, elegant styling and antibacterial plastic. Since it's line-powered, your guests can always stay connected—even during power failures.
Subject to minimum order quantities, please contact us for more details.
- Antibacterial plastic tested to inhibit 99.9% of bacteria growth
- Glossy silver or matte finish resists fingerprint smudges and scratches
- High-quality base speakerphone for hands-free operation
- Line-powered; batteries not required for operation
- Environmentally friendly ROHS program reduces the use of hazardous substances, including lead, mercury and cadmium
- Flash, Hold and Mute
- 5-year limited warranty
- RJ11 port for fax or data
- Sturdy, solid construction ensures phone stays in place on the desk or nightstand
- 0, 3, 5 or 10 customizable speed dials put the hotel's services and amenities at the guest's fingertips
- Base dialpad
- Compatible with all major PBXs
- Desk or wall-mountable
- Fully customizable faceplate for hotel brand and dialing instructions
- Large, bright visual message waiting indicator alerts guests of new messages; compatible with all major PBXs
- Multi-step volume control (ringer, handset and speakerphone)
- Selectable ring tones
Analogue Port, Or Direct Analogue phone lines
This product requires a spare PBX port to operate and possibly licencing, if you are unsure please check with us. firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you think you might need some onsite assistance? Contact us for a quote or choose Auckland Installation on selected items.
**Auckland Handset Install: includes our $50 site visit fee and the $90 first hour on site, extra time will be charged at $90 per hour thereafter, plus GST and any extra equipment like patch panels etc.**
**Auckland Handset Install does not include the port required for connecting some devices, please check with us or your PBX maintainer that your system has room for the ordered equipment and check you have ordered or already have the correct licencing for the ordered devices,**
**Auckland PBX Install: includes full install, programming, labelling and training onto existing cabling and networks if ordering an iP solution, and not ordering additional network hardware (data cabling required for some models).**
**Auckland PBX Install does not include any cabling, re-wiring, cabling hardware like patch panels, outlets etc.**
If you need further assitance or if you are unsure please Email: email@example.com