Polycom SoundStation IP 6000 Audio Conference Unit
Now accepting Credit Card
You can now pay online via secure Paypal payment.
Looking for Leasing/Rental Options?
Checkout using the Bank Transfer option adding note "Rental or Leasing Options" and we'll be in contact.
Do you think you might need some onsite assistance? Contact us for a quote or choose Auckland Installation on selected items. email@example.com
AT A GLANCE
Delivering superior performance for midsize conference rooms, the Polycom SoundStation IP 6000 conference phone offers a price-to-performance breakthrough for SIP environments.
It comes with advanced features, such as broad interoperability and remarkable voice quality.
The SoundStation IP 6000 features Polycom HD Voice technology, which boosts productivity and reduces listener fatigue by turning ordinary conference calls into crystal-clear, interactive conversations that sound as natural as being there.
- Meeting areas
- Board Rooms
- Management and CEO offices
- Training Rooms
- Unparalleled clarity – Polycom HD Voice makes your conference calls sound amazingly clear and lifelike
- More productive conference calls – Our patented Polycom Acoustic Clarity technology provides you with the best conference phone experience and no compromises
- Conferencing technology that is ideal for midsize rooms – Its 12-foot (3.5-meters) microphone pickup is designed for small and midsize conference rooms accommodating up to 12 people
- Flexible room coverage – Benefit from optional expansion microphones and support for lapel microphones
- Robust interoperability – These phones are compatible with a broad array of SIP call platforms with maximum voice quality and feature availability, and simplifed management and administration
Phonebook for up to 10 names and numbers
Caller ID Display (CLI)
POE Ethernet, VOiP, SiP,
This product requires a spare PBX port to operate and possibly licencing, if you are unsure please check with us. firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you think you might need some onsite assistance? Contact us for a quote or choose Auckland Installation on selected items.
**Auckland Handset Install: includes our $50 site visit fee and the $90 first hour on site, extra time will be charged at $90 per hour thereafter, plus GST and any extra equipment like patch panels etc.**
**Auckland Handset Install does not include the port required for connecting some devices, please check with us or your PBX maintainer that your system has room for the ordered equipment and check you have ordered or already have the correct licencing for the ordered devices,**
**Auckland PBX Install: includes full install, programming, labelling and training onto existing cabling and networks if ordering an iP solution, and not ordering additional network hardware (data cabling required for some models).**
**Auckland PBX Install does not include any cabling, re-wiring, cabling hardware like patch panels, outlets etc.**
If you need further assitance or if you are unsure please Email: email@example.com