Polycom VoiceStation 500 Bluetooth Audio Conference Unit
Now accepting Credit Card
You can now pay online via secure Paypal payment.
Looking for Leasing/Rental Options?
Checkout using the Bank Transfer option adding note "Rental or Leasing Options" and we'll be in contact.
Do you think you might need some onsite assistance? Contact us for a quote or choose Auckland Installation on selected items. firstname.lastname@example.org
AT A GLANCE
The Polycom VoiceStation 500 is a small, Bluetooth-enabled conference phone ideally suited for desktops, offices, and other small rooms. With a microphone range of up to seven feet (2-meters), the VoiceStation 500 is perfect for small conferences with three to four participants.
Plus its compact industrial design fits well on a desk or small table, making it a great solution for offices. The VoiceStation 500 provides Polycom’s legendary voice quality at an affordable price.
Use your Bluetooth-enabled mobile phone to connect wirelessly to the VoiceStation 500 for hands-free voice conferencing, even from locations without an analog phone line.
It can also connect to a Bluetooth-enabled computer for high-quality, hands-free conferencing over the Internet. If your mobile phone or computer is not Bluetooth-enabled, simply use the integrated 2.5mm applications port for wired connections.
- Meeting areas
- Board Rooms
- Management and CEO offices
- Training Rooms
- Bluetooth connectivity – Enjoy high-quality, hands-free calling from your mobile phone or the Internet with the 2.5mm applications port...or plug into a wired connection for mobile phone and Internet calling when Bluetooth is not available
- Hands-free calling – Ideal for small conferences with three to four participants in the same room
- More productive calls – Great audio quality that allows simultaneous, natural, free-flowing conversation
- Set up that is as easy as any standard telephone with no technical knowledge required
- The option of plugging into a handset for private calls
- Legendary voice quality at an affordable price
Caller ID Display (CLI)
Analogue phone line/Analogue PBX port
This product requires a spare PBX port to operate and possibly licencing, if you are unsure please check with us. email@example.com
Do you think you might need some onsite assistance? Contact us for a quote or choose Auckland Installation on selected items.
**Auckland Handset Install: includes our $50 site visit fee and the $90 first hour on site, extra time will be charged at $90 per hour thereafter, plus GST and any extra equipment like patch panels etc.**
**Auckland Handset Install does not include the port required for connecting some devices, please check with us or your PBX maintainer that your system has room for the ordered equipment and check you have ordered or already have the correct licencing for the ordered devices,**
**Auckland PBX Install: includes full install, programming, labelling and training onto existing cabling and networks if ordering an iP solution, and not ordering additional network hardware (data cabling required for some models).**
**Auckland PBX Install does not include any cabling, re-wiring, cabling hardware like patch panels, outlets etc.**
If you need further assitance or if you are unsure please Email: firstname.lastname@example.org